Last updated: April 24th, 2020
The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce operates the 22Local website as the current Licensee (http://www.22Local.com) and holds offices at 260 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001.
22Local is a market place for the geographical region of Teton County, Wyoming and the surrounding area. 22Local allows local organizations to sell discounted Gift Certificate Bonds to customers.
22Local cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our products, services, websites, and mobile applications (collectively, our “Services”). This page informs you of 22Local’s policies regarding how we collect, use, and disclose information from you and about you when you use the 22Local Service.
1. Information Collection and Use
22 Local collects Personal Information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our Service.
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your postal code, gender, and age.
- Transaction data, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased through the Services.
- Communications, such as your questions, feedback, or correspondence that you send us.
- Financial data, such as financial account numbers, payment card information, details regarding payments you make through the Services, and your billing address.
- Usage data, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications from us, and details about how you engage with our communications.
This information may be shared with third parties such as:
- Professional Advisors:We may disclose your Personal Data with our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us, in connection with the professional services that they provide to us.
- Authorities and others:22local may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of 22local or others, including by making and defending legal claims, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
The Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce: We will share Personal information with the Licensee for marketing and further informational opportunities. The user may “opt out” at any time from future communications from this partner.
2. Cookies and Log Data
A cookie is a small text file that is sent and stored on your computer or other connected device to identify your browser or to store information. Cookies may include an anonymous
deliver and improve our Service, and to display relevant content, products, services, and advertising. 22Local may use the following cookies: session identifier cookies, functional cookies, flash cookies, advertising cookies, and social networking cookies.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. Most browsers provide a Help feature and tell you how to change your browser settings to accept , disable, or update cookies, or to notify you when receiving a new
cookie. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information or by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the 22Local Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
2.1 DoubleClick Cookie
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve
ads to our users based on their visit to our Service or other web sites on the
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based
advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: https://tinyurl.com/ycymsnkp
2.2 Log Data
22Local may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit 22Local.com or use our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase the functionality of and improve the Service. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
3. Behavioral Remarketing
22Local uses remarketing services to advertise on third party web sites
to you after you visited our Service. 22Local and our third party vendors, use
cookies to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our
Google (a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.) provides Google AdWords remarketing service. p
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize
the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page (noted above).
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser
Add-on for your web
browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with
the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the
Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by
visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?helpref=related
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions
from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral
Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also
opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the
Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of
Canada, or the European Interactive
Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe,
or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit
Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
3.3 Display Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here. If you prefer not to receive interest-based content, you can opt-out by clicking on the “Opt Out” link at either Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA).”
4. Service Providers
22Local may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate or provide our Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services
and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform
specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your
information for any other purpose.
22Local may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters,
marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of
interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these
communications from 22Local by following the unsubscribe link or instructions
provided in any email we send or by contacting us (at the contact information listed below).
22Local follows generally accepted standards to store and protect the Personal Information we collect both during transmission, once received, and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. 22Local retains Personal Information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These retention purposes may include: (1) as mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations; (2) for preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or (3) needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or
method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the
absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
7. International Transfer
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to—and
maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country or
other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than
those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to
us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal
information represents your agreement to that transfer.
8. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
22Local may process your Personal Information because:
• 22Local needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
9. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. 22Local aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your Persona Information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the Personal Information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where 22Local relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
10. Links To Other Websites
The 22Local Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by 22Local. If
you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s
visit. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
11. Compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree that users can visit our site anonymously.
12. Children’s Privacy
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access the 22Local Service. The 22Local
Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children
have provided 22Local with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become
aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verified parental consent, we will take steps to remove that Personal Information
from 22Local’s servers.
effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future,
which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to
either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a
prominent notice on our website.
14. Contact Us